T minus 7 Days and counting….
Well here we are, at the pointy end of the planning. Just 7 short days until the build begins…..oooo……super excited. Having a home day today as I have been unwell, not good timing as there is still so much to do.
1. move family into one room bungalow for three weeks (this will be the hardest part, boys have been sharing a room for the past two months, but now they have to share with mum and dad)
2. move kitchen into bedroom 3 (will soon see what equipment I have to deal with, no oven is the biggest challenge)
3. move lounge into dining room and pack away dining room (tiny living quarters for 5 months)
4. pack up our clothes and everything in the robes in our room (big job, my ‘pre-children’ high heals will take a few boxes alone)
5. pack bathroom (or pathetic excuse for a bathroom)
6. pack laundry (or pathetic excuse for a laundry, shouldn’t be a big job as the entire room is around 1m x 1m!)
When listed so simply it doesn’t look so bad, but I have made itemised lists (I like to cross things off lists) so I feel I am achieving something each day. Thus far today I have managed to get to the Dr for blood tests and eat some toast….hhhmmm…. this is going to be a challenge!