It’s the little things…
What do I long for, really it’s the little things.
I want ….
- to have a laundry bigger than a postage stamp (currently 1.5 x 1.3m)
- to be able to open the dishwasher and fridge at the same time (currently impossible)
- to be able to open all kitchen cabinets (one next to oven only opens 20cm)
- To have room in the kitchen for everything to go away (it’s an Amish heaven with everything hanging up)
- to go into my son’s room to check on him before I go to sleep and not smell tonight’s dinner (curry).
- To have more than one inside toilet (not ideal to say the least)
- To have the dryer inside the house (Stored in the bungalow…oh I mean guest house)
- To have friends over and not be stuck in the little kitchen away from everyone. (the cleaning part is the worst, everyone is having a good time by then and I need to leave to pack the dishwasher, and hope no one wants anything from the fridge!)
- to let my kids run from inside to out side while still in eye sight
- to be able to hide away my office mess (Organised chaos)
- to have my parents and in-laws stay over inside the house, not in the bungalow. (then they can get up with the kids at 6.30am on the weekends)
- to drive up a smooth driveway (it currently feels like we are going off roading).
- have a shower without getting water all over the bathroom (slipping on the beautiful lino floor is a constant hazard).
- have a bath that I fit into (I’m not huge, it’s just a small bath)
- to have somewhere safe to store the pusher that isn’t inside the front door.